Close to 100% satisfied — that’s what our surveyed patients report. We know that state of the art equipment and a carefully designed environment are only a fraction of their cause for satisfaction. Equipment can’t offer a welcoming smile, an encouraging word, a soothing touch, a prompt response. But every single GRMC staff member can affect those outcomes. That’s why at GRMC, you’ll find that our benefits match our desire to attract the very finest healthcare and auxiliary staff members, and keep them with us long-term. Application for Employment
Active, full-time employees are eligible for:
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, holidays, personal & sick time)
- Credit Union
- Reduced Price Cafeteria Meals
Current Opportunities with GRMC
The job postings listed below are current opportunities for employment. If you do not see a position available within your particular field of expertise but desire to work for Glen Rose Medical Center, we welcome the opportunity to get to know you now. In the “Cover Letter” section of our form, please let us know why you wish to further your career at GRMC. We will be happy to keep your application on file for review as positions become available.
RN/PRN/ Med Surg
Registered Nurse for Med Surg Department: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the inpatient setting and accurately makes assessments. Provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with a minimum of supervision. Is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments. Must maintain overall good general health and must be physically able to lift, support and move patients. Performs all job functions in accordance with Glen Rose Medical Center’s Policies and Procedures and Vision/Mission Statement
Part-Time/PRN Radiology/CT Technologist
Current ARRT registry in Radiology
- Current CMRT certification
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 1 Year of CT experience
ER/ RN /PRN
Provides direct care and indirect patient care in the ER setting. Provides care that reflects initiative, flexibility and responsibility indicative of professional expectation with a minimum of supervision. Is able to triage safely, rapidly and on physical and psychosocial needs, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Performs all job functions in accordance with Glen Rose Medical Center’s Policies and Procedures and Vision/Mission Statement. The Registered Nurse reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing with up to (6) months Registered Nurse Experience preferred
- Licensure in the State of Texas as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Current BLS certification
- TNCC within one year of hire for ER
- PALS or ENPC
- English equivalency for communication
- Basic computer knowledge
Full Time Days 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Full Time Evenings 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
The housekeeper is responsible for providing housekeeping support for designated areas in the hospital, essential in maintaining sanitation standards. Environmental service workers primarily handle room readiness in patient areas and general cleanliness procedures in staff and public areas. Provides no direct patient care. All job functions are carried out according to Glen Rose Medical Center’s Policies and Procedures and Mission Vision Statement. The housekeeper reports directly to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
General good health and stress coping ability. Sits and walks intermittently throughout the work day. Full mobility and ability to participate in vigorous activity when performing work. Handles and manipulates equipment and office materials. Able to make emergency decisions working under stress. Ability to speak and hear allow discussions with patients and peers .
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to understand and carry out safety procedures and adhere to warnings.
- Previous hospital housekeeping experience a plus.
- Knowledge in operating floor care equipment.
GLEN ROSE MEDICAL CENTER, GLEN ROSE, TX
Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Job Type: Full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION: Pre Authorization Specialist
Reports to: Business Office Director
Purpose of the job: Responsible for providing accurate and complete data input for precertification request and for providing excellent customer service
- Answer calls from physicians offices, hospitals, and patients using exemplary customer service skills.
- Accurately enter required information into computer database.
- Review structured clinical data matching it against specific medical terms and diagnoses or procedure codes..
- File completed precertification request as per established procedures.
- Print and distribute paper work to registration at the end of each day.
- Maintain patient confidentiality as defined by state, federal and company regulations.
- Establish effective rapport with other employees, professional support service staff, customers, clients, patients, families and physicians.
- Actively support departmental and strategic plans and ensure successful implementation.
- Maintain working relationships with all Glen Rose Medical Center departments and providers.
Education and/or Experience Required at Entry: High School Education or GED 3. . Knowledge of medical terminology Skills,
Abilities and Professional Competencies: Demonstrated proficiency in keyboarding/computer use. Self-motivation and the ability to work effectively in an independent environment. Provide quality customer service by being available for scheduled shifts. Includes arriving promptly and completing shifts as needed to meet demands of daily call levels. Excellent Communication and organizational skills Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with emotionally charged situations.
Central Supply Clerk
The Central Supply Clerk is a non-professional health care employee who, under the direction and supervision of the Material Management Director, serves a variety of functions in the Central Supply Department, including receiving shipments, distributing orders, stocking, and assisting the Director with department orders for supplies.
Good general health and stress coping ability. Full mobility and ability to participate in vigorous activity. Must be physically able to lift, support, and move 50+ lbs of equipment and supplies.
Must be a high school graduate. Preferably possess current health care experience and is knowledgeable regarding basic patient care concepts and hospital functions. This position is fast paced and requires a proficient typist with good computer skills and great attention to detail. Good written and verbal skills a must. Medical terminology helpful. CPR Certification is required.
This position is full time with benefits